InnerTelligence Proudly Offers Video Surveillance in Australia
InnerTelligence is known as a world leader in the field of 24-hour access systems, and an integral part of these is video surveillance in Australia. CCTV is one of the most crucial aspects of security in the 21st century, and we design each of our CCTV systems to the exact needs and desires of our clients to give them a tailor-made security system they can trust.
The Importance of Video Surveillance in Brisbane
We cannot overstate the role of video surveillance in a buildings security system. CCTV cameras’ growth in use is a testament to their power in both deterrence of thieves and burglars from both outside and inside as well as providing strong evidence that can help catch and convict thieves should they not be deterred.
- There is a wealth of evidence that shows the deterrence that CCTV cameras offer. Would-be burglars or thieves often think twice when they case a building that is protected by CCTV cameras. This system also deters employee theft. A CCTV system that monitors any area where cash is accepted will prevent employees who might consider theft and catch those who do.
- In the cases when the presence of video surveillance does not discourage theft, the video itself becomes the best evidence against the thief. The police can use it to narrow their search for the culprit, and it can also be used in court, allowing the judge and jury to see video evidence of the crime. This proof prevents further crimes by making it easier for the criminal to get caught and convicted.
- CCTV systems are not just for businesses. They can be used in the home to keep an eye on children or the elderly to ensure that they are safe while you are away.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Video Surveillance in Melbourne
One of the biggest mistakes people make when considering video surveillance is using a system that is not tailored to their specific needs. Another issue comes with trusting systems that do not offer 24-hour technical support. Using a CCTV system that doesn’t provide off-site monitoring is another common error.
- Merely putting up a couple of cameras on the outside of your building might deter some crime, but if you want the full benefit of a CCTV system, you need to look to a company with experience in designing systems for their client’s specific needs – this is what we offer. We understand the best ways to implement the system to provide the highest protection.
- You need the security of your CCTV system 24 hours a day, which is why our technicians are always on call. If you have an overnight emergency, we are only a phone call away.
- You are not always at the site with the CCTV. The ability to monitor the system offsite with your phone adds convivence and a greater sense of security.
Why Trust InnerTelligence Regarding Video Surveillance in Sydney
Between our sterling reputation for customer service and technical support along with our efforts to remain at the cutting edge of the industry, you can trust us to offer only the best and most up to date technology while being available to deal with any issues that might arise with your video surveillance system.
If you are interested in learning more about our CCTV systems or any of our other products and services, contact us today.